10006 South West 139th Way, Starke
Waterfront home on Sampson River with access to Sampson Lake. Very well maintained brick home on about 1 1/2 acres with about 200' on the River. Features a one car attached garage & a 2 car carport with asphalt driveway. Kitchen is very spacious with plenty of storage and most of the appliances are fairly new. Features a small office and laundry room.Guest bath has tub and separate shower.Master bedroom has large walk-in closet and the master bath has double vanity with large walk-in shower with seating. Relax on the front porch and watch the birds and deer that visit the yard. FEMA has removed the home from the Flood Zone that requires flood insurance so no flood insurance will be required.A must see home.
- MLS® #1002016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, Asphalt Blacktop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address10006 South West 139th Way
- Area524-bradford County-sw
- SubdivisionDeerfoot West Unrecd
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatment(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Laminate Floors, Storm Doors
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeCw Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2019 at 5:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2019