65025 River Glen Pkwy, Yulee
Honey, stop the car, don't let this beauty get away! Gorgeous 2 story home with beautiful views of the pond and one of the largest driveways in River Glen, this one won't last. Enter through your future abode and you'll immediately notice tons of windows and natural light bouncing off of the gorgeous tiled floors throughout. Open concept boasts fully upgraded gourmet kitchen with everyone's favorite antique white cabinets, granite counters, massive island, updated SS appliances, tons of cabinet space, ORB hardware, pendant lighting, large walk in pantry and recessed lighting throughout. Overlooking the family room and dining area, you will feel right at home in this space. Sliding doors open up to your screened in lanai with peaceful views of the preserve.Downstairs master bedroom is tucked away for it's own privacy, boasting tray ceiling and upgraded bathroom with comfort height vanities, fully tiled walk in shower, garden tub and large walk in closet. Head upstairs and you'll notice the tons of high windows and gorgeous stairwell spindles before you head into the large bonus room perfect for another family room or kids cave. All 3 spacious upstairs bedrooms are split for privacy with tons of closet space in each room. This farmhouse style home has been beautifully maintained, all you'll need to do is unpack! River Glen is a highly sought after neighborhood, just a mile off of 95 and zoned for Wildlight Elementary. Amenities include Jr Olympic sized pool, kids splash pool, exercise room, clubhouse, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, and more! Central to Jacksonville, Kingsland GA and Amelia Island Beaches, homes in this prime location move very quickly.
- MLS® #1001824
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,261
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Playground, Exercise Room
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Outside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address65025 River Glen Pkwy
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionRiver Glen
- Zip Code32097
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect, Disposer, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 24th, 2019 at 1:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/24/2019