7676 Yellow Pine Cir South, Glen St. Mary
This 3/2 home has a huge light filled living room. This kitchen is very large with peninsula, all wood cabinets. The stove and dishwasher were new in 2013. The home has a metal roof installed 2014. All of the electric was completely upgraded in 2013. Property has security system that is owned. Home has 3 skylights that lets in lots of light. The yard is completely fenced, safe for family and fur babies. Extra bonus is a 50 amp for RV. Here is a great landscape lot (almost an acre .99) to play ball and BBQ with friends. Enjoy this lovely home in a quiet country setting.
- MLS® #1001732
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,883
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Detached Shed, Porch - Front, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, High & Dry
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address7676 Yellow Pine Cir South
- Area501-macclenny Area
- SubdivisionThe Highlands
- CityGlen St. Mary
- Zip Code32040
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Skylight(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- MiddleBaker County
- HighBaker County
- Listing OfficeMonarch Realty Associates Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 11:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019