3672 St Andrews Ct, Green Cove Spr
Beautiful, all-brick custom home located on a 1/2 acre wooded lot surrounded by natural landscaping and variety of plants and flowering shrubs. Located in the heart of Magnolia Point Golf & Country Club, this home boasts vaulted/cathedral ceilings, built-in bookshelves, plantation shutters, fire place, 2 wet-bars, custom cabinets and kitchen nook with a view! Sliding glass doors lead to a screened lanai covered porch area with 2nd wet-bar. Spacious master suite features high ceilings and large master bath with whirlpool tub, shower, walk-in closet and private sliders to porch. Garage features include golf-cart parking/workshop area, floored storage over the garage, and central vacuum system. New roof installed in 2013. Interior recently painted. Home professionally cleaned and move-in ready!
- MLS® #1001086
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,449
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Playground, Golf Course
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Patio - Screened, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Curb & Gutter, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeLike It Realty
- Address3672 St Andrews Ct
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionMagnolia Point Golf&cc
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Bay/Bow Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Dishwasher, Disposer, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesTile Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 20th, 2019 at 8:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/20/2019