1019 East Call St, Starke
Luxurious living minutes from downtown Starke! Come see this fully updated, modern home today! Home features new roof, newer appliances, new carpet with fully updated bathrooms, granite counter tops, upgraded electrical and plumbing throughout and so much more. Home has tons of storage throughout with giant storage sheds behind the house with another storage area/utilities room across the breeze way. Home has a spare room that could be used as game room or another bedroom. Don't settle for less, come see it today and be amazed!
- MLS® #1000907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- Address1019 East Call St
- Area521-bradford County-ne
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019