5332 Rollins Ave, Jacksonville
Very well maintained updated ranch home situated on an almost half-acre waterfront lot. With 82-feet waterfront & 225-feet depth, this oversized lot offers a gorgeous view of New Rose Creek in Lakewood. Built in 1951, this sturdy masonry home features almost 2,000 square feet with 4 good sized Bedrooms including 2 Master Bedrooms, 3 full Bathrooms, an eat-in Kitchen with lots of cabinets & countertops, a Living Room & Dining Room combo, a wood burning Fireplace, an indoor Laundry Room, an attached Carport with additional Storage Room. Large multi-level wood deck out back overlooks a sloping tree-shaded backyard with striking views of the Creek. Located in a walkable neighborhood & an easy stroll to the stores & restaurants of Lakewood Shopping Center.
- MLS® #1000842
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,961
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Porch - Front, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access, Curb & Gutter, Sloping, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address5332 Rollins Ave
- Area012-san Jose
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesWood Floors, French Door(s), Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySan Jose
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 5:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019