574 Clifton Rd, Crescent City
Waterfront - five acres of secluded paradise on beautiful Lake Crescent. 380 feet of waterfront. Single family home with pine flooring. Separate mother in law residence for mother-in-law, visiting family/friends or extra income. Inground pool, screened pool room, extra large detached garage large enough for RV storage. Dock with covered seating area and boat slip. Sea plane accessible. Wildlife galore, Come see and you will fall in love with this property.
- MLS® #1000701
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,492
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDetached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Equipment Shed, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address574 Clifton Rd
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesThermal Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeFlatflee.com Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/18/2019