12010 Mission Creek Ln, Jacksonville
Great Northside location close to the airport, I-295 and I-95. This four bedroom, 2 bath home features formal living and dining rooms, family room, large kitchen with center island. Split bedrooms with a large master bedroom and bath. Screened patio overlooks a wooded area. Owned by the Veterans Administration and is sold as is, seller will make no repairs. May qualify for seller financing (Vendee)
- MLS® #1000350
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,238
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeRealty World Executive Group
- Address12010 Mission Creek Ln
- Area091-garden City/airport
- SubdivisionParker Place
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesWall-to-Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019