609 Sassafras Trce, St Johns
Immaculate home on gorgeous waterfront cul-de-sac lake lot in prestigious gated community of Plantation Estates! Upon entry beautiful views of screened sparkling salt water pool & lake. Expansive covered tiled lanai perfect for enjoying those spectacular sunset views! Stately custom Dostie home has 5 spacious bedrooms, master & 2 bedrooms with JacknJill bath down; upstairs huge game/play/media room leading to separate room with French doors could be office or 6th bedroom. Nice built-in work station in loft area. Upstairs balcony overlooking lake. Gourmet kitchen has 42'' raised custom cabinets, silestone countertops, breakfast bar, breakfast nook. New SS DW, Microwave, Refrig, faucet. Lovely Owner's Ste has bay sitting area, double trey ceiling & door to lanai. Many more special touches!...Plantation Shutters, recessed lighting, crown molding, wainscotting, chair rails. Laundry room has utility sink & washer & dryer stay! Numerous closets with tons of storage! Recent exterior paint & interior paint in most rooms. Brand new carpet & upgraded pad. Separate irrigation meter to save on water bills! Newer HVACs, 2 newer water heaters, termite bond. Enjoy your own private amenity center with fitness room in addition to amazing JCP amenities. Bike to consistently top ranked in State, St Johns middle & elementary schools & attend nationally recognized high school. Must tour impressive JCP Mega Amenity Center with water park, kiddie pool, heated year round lap pool, fitness room, clay tennis courts, basketball courts, skate park, child care, cyber cafe, party rooms, classes & much more! Best value CDD community around! Don't miss this magnificent beauty...you will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #1000211
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,815
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Football Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address609 Sassafras Trce
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionPlantation Estates W
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Bay/Bow Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulington Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 16th, 2019 at 3:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/16/2019