129 Wild Rose Dr, St Johns
If you're looking for the ultimate open floor plan, this Turner is for you! This Five bedroom, four and a half bath includes a fully equipped guest suite on the first floor. The heart of the home includes the kitchen, dining and family room all connected with an extended covered lanai off the dining room that overlooks a sprawling backyard to accommodate a pool. The kitchen features timeless Tahoe Cherry slate cabinets with quartz countertops and wood-like glazed porcelain tile flooring throughout the first level. At the front of the home is an enclosed flex room that can be used as a study, library, play room or music room...the possibilities are endless. On the second floor you will find all the bedrooms tucked away and private with a loft for an additional space to unwind and relax.Each secondary bedroom offers spacious, walk-in closets. The owner's suite features a massive walk-in closet and spa-like bath complete with a walk-in shower and soaking tub. The secondary bedrooms are all generously oversized and able to accommodate ample furniture. Schedule an appointment to learn more about this home and neighborhood. Estimated completion July 2019.
- MLS® #1000099
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,530
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Soccer Field(s), Playground, Handicap Accessible, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Water - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Lanai, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox, Builder Warranty
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionUnder Construction, Builder Inventory
- Address129 Wild Rose Dr
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionReserve At Greenbriar
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Structured Wiring, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesWasher/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeMattamy Real Estate Services
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 16th, 2019 at 3:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/16/2019